Display a welcome message to users browsing your site on smartphones. Choose between Android and iOS or use a default message for all mobile platforms. You can either use built-in visual editor or output your own HTML code.
Choose between Android & iOS or use a default message for all mobile platforms.
Message will be displayed every time user visits the site unless she clicks on the close button.
Clicking the close button stores the cookie locally on users computer.
Message will not be visible unless the cookie expires or gets deleted.
/wp-content/plugins/directory or upload via built-in WordPress Plugin Installer
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Adjust your settings in Settings > Welcome! Mobile
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Welcome! Mobile detect mobile devices?
mobiledetect PHP library is used for detecting mobile devices. Currently users can set up a different messages depending on which platform visitor uses to visit your site (Android or iOS) or use a default welcome message for all devices.
How does Welcome! Mobile store cookies?
How can I style the welcome message?
You can use "Custom CSS" field at the bottom of the options page to style your message which will output in the section of the site.
- Added compatibility with the latest WordPress version (4.6 at the time of release).
- Added compatibility with the latest WordPress version (4.4.1 at the time of release).
- Updated mobiledetect library to the latest version.
- Rewrote the plugin using the WordPress Plugin Boilerplate as a base.
- Initial release.