Welcome to SlickGrid
Find documentation and examples in the wiki.
UPDATE: March 5th, 2014 - I have too many things going on in my life right now to really give SlickGrid support and development the time and attention it deserves. I am not stopping it, but I will most likely be unresponsive for some time. Sorry.
- Adaptive virtual scrolling (handle hundreds of thousands of rows with extreme responsiveness)
- Extremely fast rendering speed
- Supports jQuery UI Themes
- Background post-rendering for richer cells
- Configurable & customizable
- Full keyboard navigation
- Column resize/reorder/show/hide
- Column autosizing & force-fit
- Pluggable cell formatters & editors
- Support for editing and creating new rows.
- Grouping, filtering, custom aggregators, and more!
- Advanced detached & multi-field editors with undo/redo support.
- “GlobalEditorLock” to manage concurrent edits in cases where multiple Views on a page can edit the same data.
- Support for millions of rows