Mike Lissner mlissner
- Free Law Project
- Berkeley, CA
- Joined on
- identity-theft 7 ARCHIVE - I'm going to attempt to use this repository to hold notes and issues with my ID theft and solve things in the open. Should be a pleasurable experience.
- git-tutorial 2 A tiny repository of code to show people how to do things with Git
- lxml-xpath-tester 2 A small tool for testing XPath queries against lxml
- michaeljaylissner.com 2 The Blog
- django-sphinx 1 A transparent layer for full-text search using Sphinx and Django
Repositories contributed to
- freelawproject/courtlistener 31 A free and powerful system for awareness and research of the American judicial system.
- freelawproject/juriscraper 23 An API to scrape American court websites for metadata.
- freelawproject/recap 1 This repository is for filing issues on any RECAP-related effort. https://recapthelaw.org
- freelawproject/recap-chrome 6 Recap Chrome Extension
- freelawproject/recap-server 11 recap-server
Contributions in the last year 918 total Oct 10, 2014 – Oct 10, 2015
Longest streak 13 days November 3 – November 15
Current streak 0 days Last contributed