concrete5 Eclipse plugin
I've always been quite tired to explicitly tell Eclipse what's the result of
So, I wrote this plugin for Eclipse.
It still requires some fixes, but it's already very useful.
- Open Eclipse
- Under the Help menu, choose Install New Software...
- Click the Add... button and enter:
concrete5 Update Site
- Hit OK
- In the Work with dropdown, select the update site that you just created
- Write concrete5 in the filter text box
- Check the
concrete5 Pluginand proceed with the installation
The features of this plugin must be enabled on a per-project basis:
- in Eclipse, right-click the project node in the
- go to the
- check the