* ia/ssl/secure-renegotiate/OTP-11595: ssl: Incorrect inputed cipherlist lead server to think that the client did not support secure renegotiation
did not support secure renegotiation
* nox/fix-OTP-11506: Smoke test erl_syntax:revert/1 Fix reverting of local implicit funs in erl_syntax
This tries to make bugs like 8715688 not happen again. The new test takes each file in the stdlib app, passes their forms through the erl_syntax representation, reverts them and compiles them.
This partially reverts 290dc2b in which implicit funs were mistakenly thought to be using abstract terms for their name and arity.
…aint * lars/xmerl/new-doc-in-same-buffer-bug/OTP-11551: [xmerl] Fix problem with header of next XML document is in the buffer when using xmerl_sax_parser:stream/2 function. [xmerl] Fix bug in SAX parser when next doc start in the same buffer
when using xmerl_sax_parser:stream/2 function.
* dgud/wx/more-fixes/OTP-11444: wx: Fix hanging wx calls Update wx build instsructions for Darwin wx: Remove compiler option -fomit-frame-pointer on Darwin wx: Fix crash when garbage collect event handlers (debugger caused seg fault) wx: Fix LDFLAGS for Mac
* ia/inets/httpd-manager-improvments/OTP-11557: inets: Prepare for release inets: Remove log message as it causes more harm than use at the moment inets: Mend broken max_clients check inets: Start CT'ify httpd_SUITE inets: Remove use of default gen_server timeout
* ia/odbc/configure/OTP-11574: odbc: Fix configure check to work proparly on windows
* ia/ssl/ECC-curve-selection/OTP-11575: ssl: Prepare for release ssl: fix elliptic curve selection in server mode
…/OTP-11567' into maint * ia/ssl/server-name-indication-missing-option-validation/OTP-11567: ssl: Prepare for release ssl: Add missing options validation of server_name_indication
wxWakeUpIdle doesn't always work on wxGTK and the workaround is to periodically invoke it, so the gui-thread doesn't get stuck in poll. Previously it was only called when NOT in batch mode, however if the wxWakeUpIdle call after a batch_begin command did not wake up the thread it would still get stuck in poll.
Causes a segfault when building on 10.9 with -mmacosx-version-min=10.9
The server code erroneously took the list of curves supported by the client from it's own hello extension, effectively breaking curve selection all together. Also the default fallback secp256k1 curve is not supported by all clients. secp256r1 is recommended as part of the NIST Suite B cryptographic suites. The chances are much better that all clients support it, so use that as fallback.
…g fault) wxStyledTextCtrl had no wrapper class so, because it was not detected that it had virtual destructors, thus references to it was not cleaned up on destruction. When a process dies and wx cleans up the event handlers access was made to the deleted object and caused a seg fault. Added a testcase which I thought could provoke the bug but didn't.
MacOSX min version must be applied to LDFLAGS otherwise linking with static wxWidgets libraries doesn't work.
If you need a timeout between client and server use a server side timeout instead of the default gen_server:call/2 timeout that is quite useless. Also remove legacy code that has no further use.
* siri/test-bugfix-upgrade-emulator: [sasl] Test bugfix in branch 'schlagert/fix_emulator_upgrades'