Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed launch crash on Linux by excluding libdrm libraries.
- Fixed audio level changed by the Mask : From File filter.
- Fixed Text filter may have glitches with Export > Parallel processing (regression in v18.12.x).
- Fixed missing file detected when Stabilize filter added without clicking Analyze.
- Fixed external monitoring on Linux screen.
- Fixed unable to detect hardware encoders with spaces in the installation folder path.
- Fixed changing Speed can move a clip.
- Fixed changing Speed has no effect when the system region and language decimal separators are different.
- Fixed filter duration not adjusted when trimming a transition.
- Fixed ripple trim when clip has a transition.
- Fixed removing a transition by trimming adds some frames.
- Fixed aspect ratio for File > Export Frame with non-square pixel video.
- Fixed handling relative paths to external resources in the Overlay HTML editor.
- Fixed a crash opening a project after removing the bottom video track.
- Fixed the lossless/H.264 preset to be completely lossless.
- Fixed dropping a file from a file manager whose name has special/extended characters (e.g.
- Fixed the state of the enabled checkbox for the Overlay HTML filter and when using a color picker.
- Fixed distortion after changing the Keyframe Type of a keyframe for the Scale parameter in the Rotate and Scale filter.
- Fixed right-clicking a keyframe to open context menu may change its position.
- Upgraded FFmpeg to v4.1
- Improved Color Grading filter by letting all parameters go from -100% to 100%.
- Added an automatic retry without Parallel processing when Export job fails.
- Set the Save as type list on the Export File dialog on Windows when a preset defines a filename extension.
- Added Center Playhead option to the Timeline and Keyframes menus.
- Added Slow Zoom ___, Hold ___ presets to the Size and Position filter.
- Added a Chroma Hold video filter.
- Added a Swirl (HTML) video filter.
- Added a simple Templates framework to the Overlay HTML filter (see path
Shotcut\share\shotcut\qml\filters\webvfx\templatesto add your own) with the following templates:
- Blank HTML
- Blue Middle Bar
- Creative Commons Music
- Blank with Web Animations
- Simple Scroll
shotcut-linux-x86_64-190124.txz 83.1 MB
shotcut-macos-signed-190124.dmg 89.5 MB
shotcut-src-190124.txz 19.5 MB
shotcut-win32-190124.exe 79.9 MB
shotcut-win32-190124.zip 152 MB
shotcut-win64-190124.exe 193 MB
shotcut-win64-190124.zip 310 MB