- Fixed Timer video filter shows incorrect decimals.
- Fixed clips that become INVALID were saved as uneditable text clips.
- Fixed a crash in Wave video filter.
- Fixed a crash when changing clip Speed to something very low.
- Added a status message at the start of opening a project.
- Fixed long Projects folder path in the New Project view.
- Fixed the temporary backup file is empty when saving MLT XML.
- Fixed saving existing project on Dropbox gives an error.
- Fixed advanced keyframes were removed when trimming.
- Fixed loading the frame rate from an export preset.
- Added a drop-down of common frame rates to Export and Custom Video Mode.
- Added a dialog to ask if the standard, fractional frame rate was intended in Export and Custom Video Mode.
- Added HD 1080p 50 fps video mode.
- Fixed multiple Stabilize video filter analysis jobs may try to write to the same .stab file.
- Changed Average Bitrate for libopus audio codec to set vbr to constrained.
- Changed Crop: Source to use the source clip's resolution as maximum for parameters.
- Fixed reported timecode of failed Export job if (Frames/sec is not 25 or not changed in Advanced > Video).
- Fixed incorrect audio waveform after Undo after insert/paste into Timeline.
- Fixed filters added to a clip with a transition are not the correct length and not active during the transition.
- Changed the Convert to Edit-friendly and Reverse "better" option from ProRes to DNxHR, which is faster and supports both 8- and 10-bit.
- Improved full range handling in Convert to Edit-friendly and Reverse by respecting an override in Properties > Color Range and converting to 10-bit limited range when the format/codec does not handle full range (DNxHR, FFV1).
shotcut-linux-x86_64-190707.txz 77.7 MB
shotcut-macos-signed-190707.dmg 87.2 MB
shotcut-src-190707.txz 19.7 MB
shotcut-win32-190707.exe 77.8 MB
shotcut-win32-190707.zip 147 MB
shotcut-win64-190707.exe 85.8 MB
shotcut-win64-190707.zip 157 MB