- Added the option Play After Open (default on) to the playlist menu to control above behavior.
- Added multi-select to Playlist as welll as Select All (Ctrl+Shift+A) and Select None (Ctrl+Shift+D) to its menu.
- Added multi-select to Timeline, which is currently limited to the remove/delete and lift operations.
- Added Select All (Ctrl+A) and Select None (Ctrl+D) to the Timeline menu.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for some existing Timeline menu actions:
- Insert Track (Ctrl+Alt+I)
- Remove Track (Ctrl+Alt+U)
- Copy Timeline to Source (Ctrl+Alt+C)
- Added new video filters:
- Elastic Scale (non-linear horizontal scaling)
- Blend Mode (overrides the track Properties > Blend mode for that clip)
- Fixed a crash in some audio filters when using 1 or 6 channels.
- Fixed showing language English (Great Britain) when English (United States) is chosen.
- Fixed a crash bug in v19.06 when changing image sequence Repeat in Properties.
- Fixed a bug in v19.08 where dropping a video into Playlist on a new project does not update the Automatic Video Mode.
- Fixed a bug in v19.08 in the on-screen rectangle control (as used in Text: Simple and Size and Position filters among a few others).
- Reduced the size of the installation by 255 MiB (by removing share/mlt/lumas/*.pgm and computing them on-demand).
- Upgraded FFmpeg to v4.2.
- Increased export process priority on Windows from Low (idle) to Below Normal.
- Changed default HEVC quality to 45% so the x265 crf matches its default of 28.
- Added the clip's name to the end of a clip in Timeline if its block is wide enough.
md5sums.txt 568 Bytes
sha256sums.txt 856 Bytes
shotcut-linux-x86_64-190902.txz 71.2 MB
shotcut-macos-signed-190902.dmg 69.6 MB
shotcut-src-190902.txz 19.9 MB
shotcut-win32-190902.exe 71.1 MB
shotcut-win32-190902.zip 95.6 MB
shotcut-win64-190902.exe 79.1 MB
shotcut-win64-190902.zip 105 MB