Declarative API generation.
Create your CRUD API without writing a single line of code.
- Generate full CRUD REST API based on a single schema definitions
- Automatically validate all requests
- Automatically generate code to communicate with the database
- Elasticsearch (basic usage, full text search is done, more advanced search in-progress)
- Cloudflare Workers KV
- Generate fetch functions and type definitions for the client
- Permission based authentication / authorization support.
Goals / TODO
- Use user's credentials and authorize based on data field (such as userId, so a user can edit records created by them.)
- Generate a describe method to let the client know the schema dynamically
- Generate the source in a way that allows to create a summary file, so in case of multiple api methods / endpoints, the user only needs to import a single file.
- Generate automatic functional tests for the APIs
- Generate automatic load / performance tests for the APIs
- Add pagination to get requests
- Other TODO.