✨ some of my personal and university projects:
- dht-crawler: crawls hosts on the BitTorrent network using DHT.
- merkle-signature: a fast implementation of a merkle signature written in Go.
- acfts: asynchronous consensus-free transaction system (Bachelor's thesis)
- compiler-design: Compiler written in OCaml part of the compiler design course at ETH Zurich.
- malloc-lab: Implementation of malloc with explicit free lists, written in C, part of the computer systems course at ETH Zurich.
- applied-crypto: Applied Cryptography lab at ETH Zurich.