Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
gem for those of you self hosting and using Jekyll 3.3.0. If you're hosting with GitHub the old "fork" method is your only option until 3rd party gem themes are white-listed by GitHub.
v4 Breaking Change: Paths for image headers, overlays, teasers, galleries, and feature rows have changed and now require a full path. Instead of just
image: filename.jpg you'll need to use the full path eg:
image: /assets/images/filename.jpg. The preferred location is now
/assets/images/ but can be placed elsewhere or external hosted. This all applies for image references in
author.yml as well.
- "Gemify" theme ~>
absolute_urlfilter where possible.
- Allow images to be placed in other folders. Remove
/images/only restriction and encourage placement in
- Add home
- Added missing Turkish translations for UI text. [#621]
- Make author avatar optional in sidebar.
- Update /_includes/seo.html for meta description. [#558]
- Fix navigation bar animation "flicker" in Safari [#568]
author.avatarpaths for externally hosted images.
- Add documentation around
gem "minimal-mistakes-jekyll"installation and use.
- Add breaking change note about using full image paths for eg.
- Add "Overriding Theme Defaults" page to documentation.