- Joined on
Mar 14, 2008
- iphone-scaffold 6 minimal Makefile and directory structure to make an iPhone application, fully penetrable with a text editor
- test-http 4 Test::HTTP - Library for HTTP based testing
- needy 2
- ol 2 A basic x86-targeting compiler for a very simple object-oriented language.
- raamable 2 Playing with maps for RAAM
152 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 12 commits to kubernetes/kubernetes Jun 20 – Jun 24
13 Pull Requests
- Merged #28061 Remove extra double quotes in --federations.
- Merged #28043 Set grace period to 0 when deleting namespaces after the test.
- Merged #28037 Fixup debug log line in federation controller
- Merged #27972 A few changes to federated-service e2e test.
- Merged #283 Clarify a few error messages to help with debugging.
- Merged #27950 Verify that the we get a non-nil subtree before consulting it.
- Merged #27896 Look for the failure zone label in labels.
- Merged #27891 Catch the case where we cannot find any nodes.
- Merged #27815 Report validation errors when command-line flag parsing fails.
- Merged #27802 Add ssl certs to federation-controller-manager container.
- Merged #27742 Fix block-local err bug in service_helper.go
- Merged #27736 Check for an error before checking for nil.
- Merged #27735 Log version info at start.
8 Issues reported
- Closed #28059 kube-dns crashloop when FEDERATION=true
- Closed #27989 Deleting a backend deletes too many DNS records
- Open #27949 Federation: DNS resolution should work on Jenkins e2e tests
- Closed #27919 kube-dns panic in treecache
- Closed #27820 kube-dns panic in federation code
- Closed #27819 Set --federations kube-dns flag when FEDERATION=true
- Open #27804 Decide how/if to distribute SSL CA certs with components
- Open #27744 Log version/build info as the first line of every glog log from every binary