OctoPrint Klipper Plugin
This plugin assists in managing and monitoring the Klipper 3D printer firmware.
- Simplified connection dialog.
- Restart Host and MCU processes.
- User defineable macro buttons with optional parameter dialogs.
- Assisted bed leveling wizard with user definable probe points.
- PID Tuning Dialog.
- Dialog to set a coordinate offset for future GCODE move commands.
- Message log displaying messages from Klipper prepended with "//" and "!!".
- Basic Klipper configuration editor
- Performance graph displaying key parameters extracted from the Klipper logs.
Search for "Klipper" in OctoPrints Plugin Manager.
or install manually using this URL / zip:
OctoPrint will inform you when a new version of this plugin becomes available.
Click on the wrench icon in the titlebar to open OctoPrints settings dialog. Select "OctoKlipper" at the bottom of the settings dialog.
Also for the moment this plugin does what I wanted it to do, it is far from finished, pull requests are welcome. If you want to get started, the OctoPrint Plugin API is quite well documented here: docs.octoprint.org/en/master/plugins.