MMotti Host File (Samsung Knox Firewall)
The aim of this host file has been to keep the amount of hosts as small as possible. Bigger isn't always better, especially with the effective use of wildcards and pruning of dead hosts.
This host file has been created specifically for use with Samsung Knox Firewall; It is based on the following sources:
- Adguard Mobile Filter (domains)
- Dan Pollock's host file
- Disconnect Simple Ad
- Disconnect Simple Malvertising
- Disconnect Simple Malware
- Disconnect Simple Tracking
- NoCoin Filter List
- ZeuS domain blocklist
These domains are annoyances that cannot be included in the main host-file due to issues that may arise as a result of blocking them.
- graph.facebook.com (Facebook Ad Choices; can break Facebook login etc.)
These domains may need to be whitelisted for certain sites to function correctly.
- analytics.twitter.com (reports of broken twitter links)