Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release adds a finite rate chemistry modeling capability to Aither. Also included is a test case showing off this capability via simulation of dissociating O2 in a shock tube and a library of chemistry mechanisms.
- Finite rate chemistry model
- Chemistry mechanism files
- Dissociating O2 test case
- Bug fixes
Release version 0.7.0
- Added thermally perfect gas model
- Added ability to prescribe ICs from cloud-of-points file
- Added AUSMPW+ inviscid flux scheme
- Bug fixes
This release includes general maintenance and bug fixes as well as the following:
- Periodic boundary conditions
- Couette flow test case
- Wall functions for turbulent flows
- Wall function test case
Adds in the following:
- Restart capability
- High order WENO and WENO-Z inviscid reconstruction
- 4th order central viscous reconstruction
- Compatibility for c-grids
- Sod's shock tube test case
- RAE2822 transonic airfoil test case
This release changes the indices for the boundary conditions in the input files to start at 0 instead of 1.
There is also a bug fix for the explicit solvers.
This release adds features for additional implicit solvers. LU-SGS, BLU-SGS, DPLUR, and BDPLUR are now available. This release also includes bug fixes and general maintenance.