Sadly, the development of afterglow has been pretty stale for some time now. There are currently no plans for further developement regarding this project, so it has to be considered deprecated.
afterglow is a tool to create fully responsive and totally awesome video players from HTML5 video elements with as little effort as possible.
Learn more about the project on the project website: http://afterglowplayer.com.
Documentation is still available here: docs.afterglowplayer.com.
afterglow relies on scripts provided by many great people.
- video.js published under the Apache License 2.0
- videojs-youtube published under the MIT License
- videojs-vimeo published under the MIT License
- videojs-hotkeys published under the Apache License 2.0
- Emitter published under the MIT License
- The font Open Sans published under the Apache License 2.0
Our resolution switching component is based on videojs-resolutions by vidcaster published under the Apache License 2.0.
Thanks for your great work, guys!
We want to thank the people at browserstack who provide us with a free account for browser testing.
Finally, a big thank you to the team behind jsDelivr for hosting afterglow reliably.
Copyright and License
Copyright moay under the MIT license.