Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This release brings some changes in configuration and some bugfixes.
- Configuration of parameters has been moved to a newly created
config/parameters.yaml, also some of the variables are now configurable via .env-File or environment variables.
- There now is a loading indicator in the UI while stuff is loaded.
- Resolving of all types of recipe repo URLs should now be fixed. There were several reports that the UI would crash with different types of url. If you encounter problems, let me know.
After fixing some minor issues that appeared with beta releases, here is v1.0.0.
- Sorted out some problems with bitbucket private recipe repos
- Fixed recipe link building for bitbucket recipe repos
- Updated the vendor libraries, Symfony version is now 4.1
Minor improvements for edge cases. Thanks to @lainosantos for the hints.