This app takes a list of headlines from The Onion, builds a Markov Chain, and generates new article titles. Example:
"McDonald’s Now Offering Sainthood To Anyone In Character Costume"
This comes from the following real articles:
- "McDonald’s Now Offering Bereavement Prices"
- "Desperate Catholic Church Now Offering Sainthood To Anyone Who Regularly Attends Weekly Mass"
- "Report: Most Parents Willing To Entrust Children To Anyone In Character Costume"
- "Woman Injured In Rush To Save Relationship"
- "Child Therapist Excited To Have Normal Conversation"
- "Congressman Hurt To Discover Cure For Whatever He's Getting"
- "Report: Whites More Likely To Be Driven To Extinction By Humans"
- "New Study Finds 85% Of Americans Would Like To Consume Much More"
- "Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Just Want To Feel Something, Anything"
- "Relationship Experts Recommend Standing Up At Airport Burrito Restaurant"
- "TSA Agent Can’t Bring Himself To Care About Stupid Bullshit Again"