Clone this wiki locally
Want to suggest a new feature? Use GitHub Issues.
1.0.9 (Jun 22th, 2011)
- Added directional lock to the page scroll view.
- Changed popover behavior in the DocumentViewControllerKiosk. This should fix crash when reopening a document when dismissed with an open popover.
- Fixed a few more leaks.
1.0.8 (Jun 10th, 2011)
- Thumbnails are laid out correctly upon rotation.
1.0.7 (Jun 07th, 2011)
- Fixed a nasty bug in the parser of TrueType font. CMap parser redone on the ground up to be formatting agnostic. Most of the search/extraction related crash should be fixed now. Remember to try the
test_versions of search and extraction function.
1.0.6 (May 27th, 2011)
- Added an optional tiled version of the overlay view. If you want sharp drawables when zoomed in, set
YES. Keep in mind that tiled layer rendering is slower, and memory usage is higher.
- Dropped search view controller and mini search view local copy of search manager delegate's results. They now directly access the data source results. Crash caused by inconsistency between the local copy and the data source data should be fixed.
- Replaced inner rendering parameters data class with a simpler struct together with a better synchronization between threads. Crash on
CALayerstatus error with NaN origin should be fixed.
1.0.5 (May 19th, 2011)
- Added two alternative methods in
MFDocumentManagerfor text search and extraction. The methods are
(void)test_searchResultOnPage:(NSUInteger)page forSearchTerms:(NSString *)searchTerms
(void)test_wholeTextForPage:(NSUInteger)page. They return the same results of the non
_testversions. To use them, replace the occurrence of the older methods in the project, as exemplified in comments of
1.0.4 (May 3rd, 2011)
- Fixed the floating page issue, when the page is changed when zoomed in.
1.0.3 (May 2nd, 2011)
- Better handling of the device orientation at startup.
1.0.2 (Apr 29th, 2011)
- Fixed a bug where right drawables were not displayed.
- Zoom animation for
setPage:withZoomLevel:onRect:is now correct. Moreover, passing 0 as the level of zoom will let the application try to fit the rect on screen.
- Fixed a crash when an annotation with an uri shorter than 7 char is found.
rightPageNumbervariables to the
- Fixed the
autoModeon rotation not being considered at startup.
1.0.1 (Apr 27th, 2011)
pathForResourcesfor 3.X compatibility;
MFDocumentViewControllerto get zoom position;
- Added support for
- Option to remove shadow and render the page fullscreen on
- Fixed another crash with search results.
1.0 (Apr 19th, 2011)
- Fixed ignored optional flag for the
didReceiveTapOnAnnotationRect:wither:onPage:method. This replaces
didReceiveURIRequest:, but the latter is still called.
1.0RC2 (Apr 6th, 2011)
- Fixed a crash when the searched string will not fit in the mini search view. Bookmarks not being saved when the popover is dismissed by clicking outside fixed. Double tap to zoom out will now work even when the zoom in has been performed manually. Added a callback to ask the
DocumentViewControllerdelegate if a video will have to autoplay or not. Added page parameter to the double tap annotation callback. Removed a few unneeded logs and minor tweaks.
1.0RC1 (Mar 8th, 2011)
- Kiosk application target added. Kiosk is a demo application with a customizable list of document to choose from. Viewer is enhanced with a scrollable list of page thumbnail and nicer interface.
0.9.5 (Feb 14th, 2011)
- Early support for type 0 fonts for search and text extraction
- Fix on bookmarks controller buttons
- Safer cleanup implementation
0.9.1 (Feb 3rd, 2011)
- Added customizable Td, TD, Tm, T* and TJ behaviour with custom profiles. Look at mprofile.h and MFDocumentManager.h
- Added CMap support for non Type 0 fonts
- Added FastPdfKit+ whitelist
- Fixed SearchTableView dequeue bug
- Added documentation and XCode docset
- Local into the doc folder
- Remote at doc.mobfarm.eu/fastpdfkit
- XCode docset feed at fastpdfkit.com/docset/docset.atom
- Solved some memory leaks
0.9.0 (Dec 12th, 2010)
- Bundle-id protection
- Customizable interface
- Added splash image
- Results table selected words highlighted
- Small view for rapid results scrubbling
- Zoom on the found word
- Fixed first letter highlight bug
- Supported encoding for every non multibyte font
0.7.1 (Dec 3rd, 2010)
- External links support
- Page thumbnail creation;
- Fixed single tap on screen bug.
- Internal link support;
- Added legacy mode;
- Removed side UIButtons and added multitouch areas;
- Support for embedded pdf thumbnails.
- Search with highlight;
- Text extraction;
- Added more supported encoding.
- Fast PDF rendering with side sliding;
- Page preloading;
- Large document support;
- Single, double or auto page modes;
- Customizable interface;
- Double tap and pinch to zoom;
- Landscape and Portrait support;
- Tap on a side to go forward or backward;
- Zoom Lock;
- Auto Zoom;
- Brightness control;
- Slider to change page;
- Support for password protected documents;
- Outline - TOC;
- Full screen view;
- Partial screen view;
- Retina display support;
- Support every iOS version starting from 3.1;
- Compatible with every iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.