Clone this wiki locally
What is Bellows?
Bellows is a fast mobile-optimized accordion meant to make progressive disclosure easier on small screens. It animates smoothly to give context for additional content and is easy to include on any site.
- Tapping on a header should open and close a following containing block
- The container for the item should animate smoothly when opening and closing
- Have an option to have only a single content block open at a time
- Should be able to dynamically resize to fit content
- Should be able to work with multiple bellows inside of themselves.
- Auto-initializes with a
- Fires events on every interaction
- Is unit-testable
- Bellows hides and reveals content without animating
- Bellows animates smoothly