MobileInsight Widget Demo Version
This repository includes the codes to build MobileInsight widget demo version. It provides a set of Android widgets to visualize the runtime network information from MobileInsight Mobile.
- Press and hold any empty space on the home screen to choose Widgets.
- Select a widget from the MI Widget list and drag to the home screen.
- Repeat Step 2 if you want more widgets.
- Run MobileInsight and the corresponding demo plugin (See Widget Intro).
- Go back to the home screen. The widget will show results.
Refer to the main page of MI Widget application for more information.
How to compile
This repo is an Android Studio project. You can directly import the project after installing Android Studio. After importing the project, you can modify codes and build your own application.
This project builds on
constraint-layout:1.0.2, which can be installed by SDK Manager.
How to Contribute
We love pull requests and discussing novel ideas. You can open issues here to report bugs. Feel free to improve MobileInsight and become a collaborator if you are interested.
The following Slack group is used exclusively for discussions about developing the MobileInsight and its sister projects:
- Dev Slack Group: https://mobileinsight-dev.slack.com
For other advanced topics, please refer to the wiki and the MobileInsight website.