So Simple Theme
- Compatible with Jekyll 3 and GitHub Pages.
- Responsive templates. Looks good on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Gracefully degrading in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 9+ and all modern browsers.
- Minimal embellishments and subtle animations.
- Optional large feature images for posts and pages.
- Custom 404 page to get you started.
- Basic search capabilities
- Support for Disqus Comments
See a live version of So Simple hosted on GitHub.
So Simple takes advantage of Sass and data files to make customizing easier. These features require Jekyll 2.x and will not work with older versions of Jekyll.
To learn how to install and use this theme check out the Setup Guide for more information.