An Objective-C wrapper around (unofficial) Google Reader API for iOS Apps.
This is an Objective-C wrapper around unofficial GoogleReader API. I'm open sourcing this library while working on a side project.
DISCLAIMER: Google has no official API for Google Reader. This library has been inspired by the Pyrfeed project (a python client). All endpoints and api methods have been discovered through reverse engineering. There is NO official documentation neither warranty. This is a work in progress.
- All requests are now Async
- Written all API methods (still need to add OC Unit Test)
- Written a GoogleReaderRequestDelegate Protocol
- Refactored all methods (bringed all methods from class methods to instance methods)
- Added JSON parsing with SBJSON library https://github.com/stig/json-framework/
- Authentication via ClientLogin
- Asynchronous requests
- High level API methods
- JSON responses encoded in NSDictionary
- Test case
Async all requests/responses High-level API methods Encoding of JSON responses into native NSDictionary
- oAuth v2.0 method support (when it will be available)
- Unofficial documentation
Warning: make this at your own risk. I remember you this is a very ALPHA stage.
"Constants.h"in your XCode Project.
Instantiate a new GoogleReader object and set its delegate (remember to implement protocol methods in your delegate):
GoogleReader *reader = [GoogleReader alloc] init];
Check if user needs authentication
API request example: Get all Reader subscriptions
API requext example: Add a new subscription
[reader addSubscriptionWithURL:(NSString *)url feed:(NSString *)feed labels:(NSArray *)labels];
Any help is welcome.
Copyright 2011 Simone Carella/Aaron Brethorst.