Comes in two flavors:
- Demo - Static version with demo data from the 2012 deployment.
- Live - User must authenticate with Ohmage to explore his data from a current survey.
Dashboards must be configured for a certain dataset (i.e. campaign). This is done using the
config.json. The repo has some examples of configuration files in the
config directory. The config file is self-explanatory, take one of the examples and modify it to your needs and put it in the
To compile, we need to install
npm and the npm packages
uglify-js. For Ubuntu:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/node.js sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install node sudo npm install -g jade recess uglify-js
Some build parameters can be configured by editing
Makefile. By default the output dir is
To build the included demo dashboards:
make CAMPAIGN=snackdemo make CAMPAIGN=mediademo
To build the included live dashboards:
make CAMPAIGN=snack make CAMPAIGN=media make CAMPAIGN=litter make CAMPAIGN=trash make CAMPAIGN=holiday make CAMPAIGN=nutrition
Updating Demo Data
Below the steps to update the data of demo campaigns:
- Study the
photo.imgproperties. These must resolve to local or external locations of the pictures.
- Study the included
data/mediademo.csv, especially column names. Order of the columns is not important, but the exact name is.
- Export the campaign data in CSV format from Ohmage. Combine all data into a single dataset.
- Check that the column names are the same as in the current
mediademo.csv. Rename where necessary.
- Remove un-needed columns from the dataset.
- Clean up the data: remove all rows with uncomplete survey responses.
- Export all the icons and images from all photos in the dataset and put them on a web server somewhere.
- Update the
photo.imgproperties in the config file to point to the image server.
- (optional) add random values to the longitude and latitude columns for privacy.
The code in this respository is open-source and licensed under the Apache License, version 2.0. The full text of the license may be found at this link: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.