- define class
- define instance method
- define class method
- access to instance variables
- declare instance variables
- define protocol
- define protocol - parent protocols
- define protocol - instance method
- define protocol - class method
- adopt protocol
- handle exception
pending -- declare/use property
Don't support property access
mruby-cocoa don't support
Objective-C Runtime has propert access. Objective-C Runtime can't access properties that's defined in Category Class.
I found similar problem in stackoverflow.
I can make Class properties list by static analytics using clang. It's same way with BridgeSupport. Can somebody help me?
- test! test! test!
- rewrite memory management
Feel free to open tickets or send pull requests with improvements. Thanks in advance for your help!
Original Authors "MobiRuby developers" are https://github.com/mobiruby/mobiruby-ios/tree/master/AUTHORS
See Copyright Notice in cocoa.h.