Please sign in to comment.
Add ADD/COPY --chown flag support to Windows
This fix actually implements chown support on Windows. Built-in accounts as well as accounts included in the SAM database of the container are supported. The following are valid examples: ADD --chown=Guest . <some directory> COPY --chown=Administrator . <some directory> COPY --chown=Guests . <some directory> COPY --chown=ContainerUser . <some directory> On Windows an owner is only granted the permission to read the security descriptor and read/write the discretionary access control list. This fix also grants read/write and execute permissions to the owner. Signed-off-by: Salahuddin Khan <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 7 additions and 116 deletions.
- +1 −1 builder/dockerfile/internals.go
- +0 −18 daemon/graphdriver/aufs/aufs.go
- +0 −12 daemon/graphdriver/btrfs/btrfs.go
- +0 −8 daemon/graphdriver/devmapper/deviceset.go
- +0 −12 daemon/graphdriver/devmapper/driver.go
- +6 −0 daemon/graphdriver/lcow/lcow.go
- +0 −35 daemon/graphdriver/overlay/overlay.go
- +0 −22 daemon/graphdriver/overlay2/overlay.go
- +0 −8 daemon/graphdriver/zfs/zfs.go