IMPORTANT: Starting with this release, Docker is on a monthly release cycle and uses a
new YY.MM versioning scheme to reflect this. Two channels are available: monthly and quarterly.
Any given monthly release will only receive security and bugfixes until the next monthly
release is available. Quarterly releases receive security and bugfixes for 4 months after
initial release. This release includes bugfixes for 1.13.1 but
there are no major feature additions and the API version stays the same.
Upgrading from Docker 1.13.1 to 17.03.0 is expected to be simple and low-risk.
- Fix panic in
docker stats --format#30776
- Update various
zshcompletion scripts #30823, #30945 and more...
- Block obsolete socket families in default seccomp profile - mitigates unpatched kernels' CVE-2017-6074 #29076
- Fix bug on overlay encryption keys rotation in cross-datacenter swarm #30727
- Fix side effect panic in overlay encryption and network control plane communication failure ("No installed keys could decrypt the message") on frequent swarm leader re-election #25608
- Several fixes around system responsiveness and datapath programming when using overlay network with external kv-store docker/libnetwork#1639, docker/libnetwork#1632 and more...
- Discard incoming plain vxlan packets for encrypted overlay network #31170
- Release the network attachment on allocation failure #31073
- Fix port allocation when multiple published ports map to the same target port docker/swarmkit#1835
- Fix a deadlock in docker logs #30223
- Fix cpu spin waiting for log write events #31070
- Fix a possible crash when using journald #31231 #31263
- Fix a panic on close of nil channel #31274
- Fix duplicate mount point for
--cache-fromdoes not cache last step #31189
- Shutdown leaks an error when the container was never started #31279
- Fix possibility of tasks getting stuck in the "NEW" state during a leader failover docker/swarmkit#1938
- Fix extraneous task creations for global services that led to confusing replica counts in
docker service lsdocker/swarmkit#1957
- Fix problem that made rolling updates slow when
task-history-limitwas set to 1 docker/swarmkit#1948
- Restart tasks elsewhere, if appropriate, when they are shut down as a result of nodes no longer satisfying constraints docker/swarmkit#1958
curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com/ | sh
Linux 64bits tgz: https://get.docker.com/builds/Linux/x86_64/docker-17.03.0-ce.tgz
Darwin/OSX 64bits client tgz: https://get.docker.com/builds/Darwin/x86_64/docker-17.03.0-ce.tgz
Linux 32bits arm tgz: https://get.docker.com/builds/Linux/armel/docker-17.03.0-ce.tgz
Windows 64bits zip: https://get.docker.com/builds/Windows/x86_64/docker-17.03.0-ce.zip
Windows 32bits client zip: https://get.docker.com/builds/Windows/i386/docker-17.03.0-ce.zip