A Craft CMS plugin that integrates your Sprout Forms with OnePageCRM.
OnePageCRM is a great little CRM for small business. Why not send your Craft form data into it for leads, etc?
- Install Sprout Forms http://sprout.barrelstrengthdesign.com/craft-plugins/forms
- Install Sprout Fields (optional) http://sprout.barrelstrengthdesign.com/craft-plugins/fields
- Install OnePageCRM plugin by copying the folder named sproutforms_onepagecrm to your plugin folder
- Create a file in /craft/config/ named sproutforms_onepagecrm.php
- Fill in your settings using the template below as a guide
<?php return array( 'username' => 'firstname.lastname@example.org', 'password' => 'yourpassword', 'defaultOwnerId' => '5bd212a51727fa4f3a002b53', 'defaultLeadSourceId' => '55ccf3541787fa40cef' );
To find ownerIds:
- navigate to an existing contact
- Click the dropdown for the owner
- Hover over an option and select "copy link"
- The Id is the last part of the URL
- Maybe there's a better way?
To find leadSourceIds:
- Click on a lead source (left side)
- The id is the last part of the URL
You can override the default lead source and owner by including hidden fields in your forms with ownerId and leadSourceId handles and appropriate values.
- Create a form in the usual way
- The following field handles are automatically supported and will populate in new contacts with each form submit
firstname first_name firstName lastname last_name lastName name fullname full_name fullName company companyname company_name companyName email emailaddress email_address emailAddress phone phoneNumber phone_number phoneNumber ownerId leadSourceId