8.1.0 / 2020-07-30
In this release, Mocha now builds its browser bundle with Rollup and Babel, which will provide the project's codebase more flexibility and consistency.
While we've been diligent about backwards compatibility, it's possible consumers of the browser bundle will encounter differences (other than an increase in the bundle size). If you do encounter an issue with the build, please report it here.
This release does not drop support for IE11.
- #4328: Fix "watch" mode when Mocha run in parallel (@boneskull)
- #4382: Fix root hook execution in "watch" mode (@indieisaconcept)
- #4383: Consistent auto-generated hook titles (@cspotcode)
- #4359: Better errors when running
- #4341: Fix weirdness when using
delayoption in browser (@craigtaub)
🔒 Security Fixes
- #4354: Update yargs-unparser (@martinoppitz)
📖 Documentation & Website
- #4173: Document how to use
--enable-source-mapswith Mocha (@bcoe)
- #4343: Clean up some API docs (@craigtaub)
- #4318: Sponsor images are now self-hosted (@Munter)