BROFIST COIN - A COMMUNITY RE-DESIGNED COIN
What is BroFist?
I make this fork to look after it, and make it to be the community stable and reliable coin.
- Maximum Supply: 31,000,000 coins
- Algorithm: NeoScrypt
- Type: PoW + MasterNode (Multi-Levels 1250,2500,5000,10000,20000,50000 )
- Coin name: BroFist Coin
- Coin abbreviation: PEW
- Block Time Average: 120 sec
- Block Reward: 36 PEW.
- Block Reward Distribution: Vary by Masternode Collateral. AverageShare is Miner 70%, Masternode 30%
- Premine: 1% (300,000 PEW, had been blocked 200,000 PEW)
- Port P2P:11113 RPC:12454
Official Pool : http://pool.brofist.online/
Block Explorer : http://explorer.brofist.online/
Bitcointalk ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3943730
- BarterDEX - https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/ To use BarterDEX, you must set rpcport=12454 in brofist.conf
Discord: (New) https://discord.gg/QBTgeMZ
How to Update Your Masternode
- Close your BroFist wallet.
- Download the latest version of Brofist wallet.
- Delete everything from the folder <USER_FOLDER>\AppData\Roaming\BroFistCore (for windows), EXCEPT wallet.dat, brofist.conf, masternode.conf and backup folder.
Be extremely careful not to delete wallet.dat, or you may loose all your coins.
- Then you need to remove addnode that are 100% sure on the right chain to your brofist.conf file :
Please don't make maxconnections number higher than 30, or you might desync again.
- Open your BroFist wallet again.
Master Node Guide
master branch is meant to be stable. Development is normally done in separate branches.
Tags are created to indicate new official,
stable release versions of BroFist Core.
The contribution workflow is described in CONTRIBUTING.md.
Testing and code review is the bottleneck for development; we get more pull requests than we can review and test on short notice. Please be patient and help out by testing other people's pull requests, and remember this is a security-critical project where any mistake might cost people lots of money.
Developers are strongly encouraged to write unit tests for new code, and to
submit new unit tests for old code. Unit tests can be compiled and run
(assuming they weren't disabled in configure) with:
There are also regression and integration tests of the RPC interface, written
in Python, that are run automatically on the build server.
These tests can be run (if the test dependencies are installed) with:
The Travis CI system makes sure that every pull request is built for Windows and Linux, OS X, and that unit and sanity tests are automatically run.
Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
Changes should be tested by somebody other than the developer who wrote the code. This is especially important for large or high-risk changes. It is useful to add a test plan to the pull request description if testing the changes is not straightforward.