The final voting for the MA Bylaws took place on May 20, 2020, and this new version becomes active at this date.
Changes to the previous version 2.0:
- Changes of the Bylaw text
- Allow electronic voting and clarify “present”.
- Removed coupling of fees with voting.
- Remove history prefix part and move MAP template out of the bylaws document.
The voting for this release took place:
- Voting of MA board at the MA board web-meeting on Dec. 9, 2019
- First voting of the MA members at the extraordinary Assembly Meeting on Feb. 18, 2020.
- Second voting of the MA members via electronic voting in the voting period May 12 - May 20, 2020. This was possible due a recent change of the Swedish law due to the Corona Virus pandemic (see here and here). Basically this means that electronic voting for bylaw changes are possible, even if this is not allowed in the bylaws. Note, the Modelica Association is a non-profit organization in Sweden and follows Swedish laws.