Augustus is an open source system for building and scoring statistical models designed to work with data sets that are too large to fit into memory
Augustus is being redesigned. For stable releases of the old version, see the tags directory. For now, we recommend that you use Augustus 0.5.2.0 or 0.5.3.0. The trunk, when it is ready, will be released as Augustus 0.6.0.0.
The Augustus interactive tutorials can be found [here] (http://augustusdocs.appspot.com/docs/welcome/index.html)
Information about previous releases can be found here:
- [0.6 beta API Epydoc] (http://augustus-docs.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Epydoc/augustus-0.6.beta.uml)
- [0.5.3.0 API Epydoc] (http://augustus-docs.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Epydoc/augustus-0_5_3_0.uml)
- [0.5.2.0 API Epydoc] (http://augustus-docs.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Epydoc/augustus-0_5_2_0.uml)
- [0.5.1.0 API Epydoc] (http://augustus-docs.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Epydoc/augustus-0_5_1_0.uml)
- [0.5.0.0 API Epydoc] (http://augustus-docs.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Epydoc/augustus-0_5_0_0.uml)
These are the most recent version of Augustus which support older versions of the PMML specification. If you have to use PMML 3, then use the following download. If you are using PMML 4.0.1, we suggest that you upgrade to 4.1 and use the latest version of Augustus.
PMML 4.0.1-Compliant Augustus
PMML 3-Compliant Augustus