A collections of lilypond templates for singer/songwriter uses. This should not replace the templates in the lilypond documentation or the snippets given there; it aims to collect all the pieces I hack together & want to keep for future use in one place.
I will primarily focus on leadsheets of the rock/jazz type, since more classical forms like SATB choir arrangement are already given in the lilypond documentation.
- heavy use of variables to
- make modular composition easier,
- make code more structured
- reduce typing/copy-paste work
- (planned) book context to string it all together
- leadsheet template for melody, text (several verses) and chords
- leadsheet for melody, text, chords and separate verses 2-n
- leadsheets for 2- and 3-part songs with chords
- should I make a template with fretboard diagrams?
- song arrangements with written guitar parts, e.g. for explaining fingerpicking patterns, riffs or rhythm patterns
- (planned, but very low priority, since I don't use it much) guitar tabulature incorporated in templates with written guitar parts