Your very own Podcast web app built with Laravel 5. This web app enables you to manage RSS feeds for your favorite podcasts and listen to the episodes in a seamless UI. New episodes published by podcasts are automatically updated on a daily basis. Mark the items you have listened to as read and much more.
- Manage RSS feeds for your favorite podcasts
- New episodes published by podcasts are updated automatically
- Mark episodes you have listened to as read
- Search for episodes by title and description
- Mark all previous episodes in a podcast as read
- Mark your favorite episodes, accessible via the
Note: manually update new episodes by navigating to route
To install Podcastwala you can clone the repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/modestkdr/Podcastwala.git.
Next, enter the project's root directory and install the project dependencies:
$ composer install
Next, configure your .env file (root directory) and database (config/database.php). Subsequently, create the database and then run the migrations:
$ php artisan migrate
Podcastwala is licensed under the MIT license. If you find something wrong with the code or think it could be improved, I welcome you to create an issue or submit a pull request!