mod.io Haxe wrapper
Learn how to build the Haxe wrapper by following our building instruction guide.
- Fork it
- Add new features
git checkout -b my-new-feature git commit -am 'Add some feature' git push origin my-new-feature
- Create a pull request
Reporting a bug
If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
- Design is public and open source, the repository can be found here.
- API documentation is public and open source, the repository can be found here.
- Browse engine tools, plugins and wrappers created by the community, or share your own.
- Unreal Engine 4 plugin, easily manage the browsing and install of mods in Unreal Engine 4 games
- Unity plugin, easily manage the browsing and install of mods in Unity Engine games
- Python wrapper, a python wrapper for the mod.io API
- Rust wrapper, rust interface for mod.io
- And more...