Simple CodeIgniter library that makes working with pagination easier
Here is a simple, but powerful, Pagination Library for CodeIgniter. I have been using this in our projects for years, so it is very well tested.
If you have any requests or changes, please feel free to leave me a request in the "issues" tab for me.
- Drop everything into your application folder (assets folder is just for demo purposes)
- Use: $config['uri_protocol'] = 'PATH_INFO';
- Go to the test controller and start working with it. You will have to make your own SQL queries/models.
- Handles a directory structure or by using the $_GET array. (Ex: domain.com/users/5/ or domain.com/users/?page=5)
- Directory structure can add a trailing slash or not, which is good for SEO (Ex: domain.com/users/5/ or domain.com/users/5)
- Page 1 links will not show a pagination number. Search engines will look at domain.com/users/ and domain.com/users/1/ as duplicate content, so the pagination is dropped.
- Handles regular links or AJAX update links
- Automatically builds sorting links
- Handles different HTML tags (li, div, etc) for pagination links and additional HTML/CSS options.
- Handles additional search/sorting parameters and will add to the $_GET array
- Page stats output (Ex: Displaying 1 to 25 (of 115 users))
- v1.2 - Fixed next and previous link css classes, added view all css class, removed unneeded variables
- v1.1 - Updated copyright, license information, and formatting. Must update views to use: page_stats()
- v1.03 - Added number formatting to pageStats()
- v1.02 - Added rel="nofollow" option for links other than page 1