- Clone the repo
- In the terminal,
cdinto the directory
bundle installin terminal
bundle exec middlemanin terminal
- Visit localhost:4567
From now on, you can skip #1 and #3.
To build the app, run
bundle exec middleman build and it will generate a
We strive to create a welcoming place here for collaboration, ideas, and support. We can’t build the community we want without your help and understanding. In an effort to ensure this is a safe place for the community, we will not hesitate to remove comments that go against the guidelines and block people who are repeat offenders of the guidelines.
- Be nice
- Do not trash talk anyone for ideas, concepts, or things they use.
- Do not trash talk anyone for personal beliefs, race, background, gender, or any other personal aspect of their lives.
- Do not trash talk anyone, period.
- Do not rip on this project, this project’s dependencies, or any other project. You may not like something, but there are methods of critique that don’t involve devaluing people’s work.
- This project is built and maintained in free time. Be considerate that this is a labor of love. While we gladly accept feedback and feature requests, please understand the following:
- A timeline for fixes and features will be at the maintainers’ discretion.
- Priority of fixes and features will be at the maintainers’ discretion.
- Scope for new features is at the maintainers’ discretion.
The guidelines are interpreted and enforced by @scottkellum and @tbrown. It is under our sole discretion to make decisions regarding enforcement of this code.
Copyright © 2016, Tim Brown and Scott Kellum All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.