MyReads Udacity React Project
This web app lets you categorize books into three shelves 1-Currently Reading. 2-Watn To Read. 3-Read.
The books shall be retrived from a Backend API and using the search page to bring new books from Google Books API.Each shelf has an array of books and each book has a toggle used to move the books between Shelves.
This project demonstrate the React.js Fundamentals have been taught by Udacity.
- npm or yarn
- A Browser (I prefer Chrome!)
Aditional packages included
- React Router from 'react-router-dom'
- PropTypes from 'prop-types'
- DebounceInput from 'react-debounce-input'
- Run git clone https://github.com/mohmdalfaha/MyReads-Udacity-React-Project-.git
- install all project dependencies with
- start the development server with