Know CreativeCommons Presentation
A little back story
Back in 2010 I prepared a MS Power point™ slideshow (when I was 17 and hyped about learning MS Office™) to explain what is CreativeCommons and how it works.
Five years later there was a chance to give a presentation in front of a class; which I seized. I then managed to convince our team to take my old slideshow and make a ten-minute-long presentation out of it for the course.
This repository hosts this new slideshow and more.
For those who want to know more about CC
The Creative Commons copyright licenses and tools forge a balance inside the traditional “all rights reserved” setting that copyright law creates. Our tools give everyone from individual creators to large companies and institutions a simple, standardized way to grant copyright permissions to their creative work. About The Licenses
- Creative Commons Infographic: Licenses Explained - The Infographic (mirrored here)
- Creative Commons Licenses: What You Need to Know as a Creator and User
- Find CC licensed content on the internet
- Choose a license for your content
For presenters and contributers
- The Slideshow: OpenDocument Presentation - PDF
- Lawrence Lessig: Laws that choke creativity, TED2007
- Printable handouts
Our team: Mehran Mansoori, Amin Masoumi, Mohsen Dastjerdi Zade.
Special thanks to our lecturer; Dr. Navid Hashemi Taba.
Except where otherwise noted, Know CreativeCommons by Mohsen Dastjerdi Zade and team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.