Moblok' is a clone of the game Tetris. It has been developed in C++ and making use of the SDL libraries (2.0).
Almost completed but inactive. A playable demo can be downloaded from the releases page.
Playing the latest release
- Go to the releases page.
- Find and download the latest release that matches your OS and architecture.
- (Windows only): Unzip the downloaded file and execute moblok.exe.
- (Linux only - DEB): Unzip and install the downloaded DEB package. Then, execute Moblok' from Ubuntu's dashboard.
Building Moblok' from code (Tested in Ubuntu 14.04)
Libraries (both development and runtime versions):
Donwloading and building
- Install the dependencies.
sudo apt-get install libsdl2-dev libsdl2-image-dev libsdl2-mixer-dev libsdl2-ttf-dev fonts-liberation
- Clone the Moblok' repository at Github
git clone email@example.com:moisesjbc/moblok.git
- Enter in Moblok' directory
- Build the game
cmake . make sudo make install
- Run the game and enjoy!
- Source code: GPLv3.
- Images: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- Libraries SDL, SDL_image, SDL_mixer and SDL_ttf: License for each one can be found in their respective websites.
- Music: The music used in the game has been downloaded from Wikimedia Commons on this link. As mentioned in that link, the music has been created by user "Bogozi" and it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Font: The font used in Moblok' is LiberationSans-Bold.ttf, licensed under SIL Open Font License (version 2 onwards) or GPL v2 with some exceptions (older versions).