NOTE: this project is aimed to Windows and Unity 3d version 5.2.1 or greater
- Prepare your development environment following the instructions on the next link: Android Development Software Setup for Windows. NOTE: in my particular case I don't use Eclipe, so I didn't configure it.
- Clone this repo locally. From now on, we will refer to the local copy of the repo as REPO_DIR.
- Generate an Oculus Signature file (osig) for your mobile following the instructions on this link.
- Open REPO_DIR/UnityProject with Unity 3D.
- Plug your Samsung to the computer.
- On Unity, open the scene in Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity and set Android as the target platform.
- Build the Unity project and enjoy!.