Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Added new Onboarding section
- Added Health check end-point design
- Updates to Fraud
- Updated FAQ for Ingress issues
- Updated Automated Testing info
- Updated deployment guide to point to current Postman documentation
- Updated Bulk Transfer design
Changes for this release:
- ALS API spec version updated to v1.2
- Updates for mojaloop/project#787:
- Mojaloop overview to include ALS, and QS info
- Mojaloop overview, architecture and end-to-end diagrams
- added legacy architecture for PI3 & PI5
- added section for Quoting-Service, and moved Sequence Diagram from the repo to this location
- added publication section with links to the artefacts repo and to April 2019 Presentations
- added badges to main readme
Added Automated Testing write-up for QA and Regression. Testing Frame… …… (#57) * Added Automated Testing write-up for QA and Regression. Testing Framework, together with diagrams showing the process flow. * Renamed the PlantUML text file to have extension of *.puml Rendering the SVG file instead of PNG
Hotfix Hotfix for PlantUML Sequence Diagrams not being rendered.
Gitbook UML plugin is unable to generate valid SVGs. Changing this to PNG resolves the issue.
Will have to re-look at generating SVGs in future.
- Updated .circleci/config.yml to support gitbook publishing to the gh-pages
- Removed unused re-usable methods from .circleci/config.yml
- Added gh-pages branch to the ignore list in .circleci/config.yml
- Added slack announcements
- Added *.jar to gitignore file
- Using standard node-alpine image
Also updated gh-pages branch to support this release:
- Added .circleci/config.yml to enable CircleCI to ignore the branch. Otherwise, it will kick-off builds on publishing new releases which will fail as there is no config found for CircleCI.
- Added *.jar, *.md to the gitignore file
- Cleaned up any md files