This section describes the steps needed to get the bot working on your server.
- PostgreSQL Server (Tested on 9.4 and 9.6)
- Python 3.6+
- A Telegram Bot (Use @BotFather)
- A Telegram Account
- Create a Database
- In this Database run the commands inside of the dbsetup.sql
pip install -r requirements.txt
- This should install python-telegram-bot, telethon, and psycopg2
- Copy and rename empty_config.py to
- Fill out all the fields. To get a token for the Userbot follow this Tutorial: Creating your Telegram Application
If you want to autocomplete the commands send this as the command list to BotFather:
start - starts the bot help - displays help for the bot ping - pings the bot info - shows info for the user that has been replied to or the user that sent the command stats - show group stats executionwarn - tag all members subject to execution execution - execute all lurkers
start - starts the bot help - displays help for the bot ping - pings the bot joho - shows info for the user that has been replied to or the user that sent the command tokei - show group stats jikkokeikoku - tag all members subject to execution jikko - execute all lurkers
Using the bot
Add the bot as Admin to your Group. It should start working.