Moldeo is an Open Source platform for making interactive projects. MoldeoJS is it's lighter version, to be used in web browsers.
Features in MoldeoJS
- Export projects recorded from your screen.
- Access different webcams and display simultaneously.
- Parcticles system rendered in real time using Euler algorithm.
- Multiple Audiovisual processes in a same canvas.
$ npm install -g @angular/cli
Install the dependencies and MoldeoJS from your console typing
$ npm install
Open an existing project to start using the platform
You can use existing projects (samples) created by Moldeo’s community. You can find them in “moldeojs/a2cli/src/assets/molrepos”, and you can display them from Samples button in the menu. You can also download projects from http://proyectos.moldeo.org/proyecto#head
Plugins are applied in chronological order, in three stages inside the drawing cycle:
Pre-effect: Modifies the image. This is the first stage of effects and are applied directly to the image we are working on.
- Erase (Changes the background color cleaning the canvas)
- Mirrorg (to blur the background of the image)
Effect: Adds elements to the image.
- Icon (Generates 2d icons)
- Image (Loads image as texture)
- Plane (Generates 3D assets)
- ParticlesSimple (Simple particles effect, in Euler’s logarithm)
- Camera (Access to the user’s webcam)
Post- Effect: Apply filters to the final image.
- Mapping (transform the final image to fit a desired shape)
- Add filter to all the elements of an image (contrast)
- Crop an image.