Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Search changes (M7343)
For text field analysis in ElasticSearch, we switch from whitespace tokenizer to the standard tokenizer
and remove the word_delimiter filter which was causing too many false positive search results.
The word_delimiter filter was designed to remove punctuation from complex identifiers, such as product IDs or part numbers.
When upgrading to 8.4, all existing repositories will be reindexed with these new settings.
The Like operator becomes case-insensitive.
You can tag an attribute of type STRING, HYPERLINK, URL or ENUM with tag
It will then be analyzed using the keyword analyzer and searching on that field will only match case-insensitive equal values.
- If an attribute with tag
tokenis also tagged
case-sensitive, Search queries on that field are case-sensitive.
- If an attribute is tagged
case-sensitive, Like queries on that field are case-sensitive.
token tags are created for you.
- Expose selected theme
- #8926 Duplicate basePath /api in swagger documentation
- #4080 Update active session authentication roles
- #8951 Redirect plugin fails in case of non top level item
- #6902 Deleting a manual match in SORTA throws an error
- #8976 Default apiV3 page size is incorrect
- #8548 Redirect plugin can redirect to URLs that are not present in the menu
- #8965 Indexing Ontologies takes quite a long time
- #8969: SORTA - ngram broken/removed (in favor of faster indexing?)
- #7862 Ontology deletion non-practical
- #8949 Upgrade dependencies