What the files are
- manual/raw-data.csv: data from ABC data link above
- manual/locations-long.csv & manual/locations.csv: locations of count sites, from ABC map where possible, else from google maps
- manual/cleaning.R: takes raw-data.csv and aggregates it by season, intersection, and time of day
- manual/seasonal.csv: cleaned data from R script
- manual/counts.js: GeoJSON format of seasonal.csv
To do list
Data Coords from KML Coords that weren't in KML Better format data specifics Convert data to GeoJSON
Map by season Simplify layer selection (i.e. select fall vs. spring, morning vs. evening, weekday vs. Saturday, year)
- Less hacky way of doing headers
- Better simplification
- Map markers
- Decide if colors or sizes are a better way to convey data
- Change shape?
- Add more stats to popup
- Graph stats in popups
- Website wrapper with purpose, info, etc.
- Map by stats?