This framework is part of Monaca platform for Android.
It includes following features.
- Building Hybrid HTML5 application with PhoneGap.
- Use json file to compose Native Component
- Native Transition with monaca.js
Installed Android SDK 2.1, 3.0 or later.
How To Build
Clone the project
- git clone email@example.com:monaca/monaca-framework-android.git monaca
- cd monaca && git submodule init && git submodule update
Import Projects to Eclipse
- Import all projects (or at least Cordova, BarcodeScannerLibrary, MonacaUtils, MonacaFramework, and MonacaSandbox)
- Run MonacaSandbox project.
If project build fail
- Make sure you have Google API Level 17 SDK installed (for Cordova project)
- Make sure each project have set the Project Build Target (Right click the project -> Properties -> Android). If there is a tick sign, you are at the right track!
- Try cleaning all projects.