- MSc. in Computer Science at UPC (see thesis).
- Comfortable with algorithms, combinatorial problems, advanced data structures, concurrency, parallelism, low-level programming and a bit of math (probability, statistics, linear algebra, type theory, etc.).
- I enjoy working on compilers and programming languages.
- CPP-lang - Educational C alike programming language written in Haskell.
- rbst - Efficient implementation of Randomized Binary Search Trees in Haskell.
- DCORE - Efficient Distributed Complex Event Engine written in Scala.
- floorplanning - An implementation of Floorplan Design of VLSI Circuits.
- bwp - the Box Wrapping Problem (BWP) solved using constraint programming, linear programming, and SAT.
- Parallelism and Concurrency in Haskell
- Lenses in Scala with Monacle
- Generic Programming in Scala with Shapeless
Feel free to email me