MONARC - Back Office
You will find a user guide and a technical guide on the MONARC website.
For installation instructions see INSTALL.
This software is licensed under GNU Affero General Public License version 3
- Copyright (C) 2016-2019 Jérôme Lombardi - https://github.com/jerolomb
- Copyright (C) 2016-2019 Juan Rocha - https://github.com/jfrocha
- Copyright (C) 2016-2019 SMILE gie securitymadein.lu
- Copyright (C) 2017-2019 Cédric Bonhomme - https://github.com/cedricbonhomme
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Guillaume Lesniak
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Thomas Metois
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Jérôme De Almeida
For more information, the list of authors and contributors is available.
Data provided with MONARC (threats, assets, vulnerabilities, referentials, etc.) are licensed under CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) - Public Domain Dedication. These objects are available through the MONARC Objects Sharing Plarform. If a specific author wants to license an object under a different license, a pull request can be requested.