Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- inform user which rights he has on each risk analysis (#131);
- display read/write access of the currently connected user on the home page (list of analysis) (#130);
- improvements to the statement of applicability (SOA) module (speed improvements);
- minor improvements to the home page.
- impossible to download a report when user has no wright access (#133);
- name of columns of the evaluation scales are not displayed when a user has not write access (#132);
- problem with UTF-8 characters in CSV export files.
Login and passwords for the MONARC VirtualBox demo image
- MONARC application: email@example.com:admin
- SSH login: monarc:password
- Mysql root login: root:dcb4fbeabd9c856ac8cfdb90075866bd9b58b65f50b1580c6ecf6ae633c33cfb
- Mysql MONARC login: sqlmonarcuser:3f2e1e05c55f5878e17d0d03bf22bfeccf59388d51ee2aa3f65f1dd7bcbabd56